Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where Oh Where?!

Hola~!!!

Whoever just dropped by my page here,

Thank you people so much!!
Mucho Gracias~

Coz i've seen some of you guys are still coming to my page although i have not been updating so frequent. Sorry ya~!!


Oh by the way, I've lost my precious singing voice for about a month!! Gosh!!!
Haven't been singing for a month!!
(Got
lar, those out of tune punya tune coz i forced myself to sing so badly)
Can't reach my falsetto voice anymore~!!!!!
Really frustrating...
Arrrggghhhh.....

It's all because of the cough and sore throat i had last month... Dang~~
Anyone knows how to cure it? The most effective way?
Drink honey? Pure honey? what else??!
I'm afraid this would be forever....
Tell me it wouldn't... :(

If not, hancur lar segala-galanya~

7 comments:

said...

i thought u r not suppose to ask others to click on ur adv things? its against their rules and if they found out, they can hold the payment

~eRiC~ said...

isit/ oh shit/.. thanks for telling me...

成亿 said...

well, it won't be the end of the world right??? just end of your dream...hehe...

count a said...

since you got falsetto voice could you please record an opera song for me??haha

i heard drink air asam jawa with honey will do the trick...donno it's effective or not:p

-Kenson- said...

take good care...less talk lor

fufu said...

omg sore throat... i had just recovered... hohohoho you need to drink fufu soup to get back your voice ya =p

~eRiC~ said...

Sengaik: Noooooooooo..... i won't let it happen...

Count a: huh? wahhh... i can't sing opera.. isit? OOoo.. thanks ^^

Kenson: Thanks buddy.. but im not that talkative.. so no worry..

Fufu: oh, that soup in the pic you posted up ar? Ok, how to get that soup from fufu then..