Friday, April 2, 2010

An Insult or A Compliment?

Ok, now tell me if it is an insult or a compliment~


Went to a tuition centre to register my younger brother to the Form 3 enrollment


Staff: *Greetings*


Me : Yes, urhm, i would like to make a registration please.


Staff: Form?


Me: Ahh, Form 3.


Staff: Wait ar. *Pull out a Form 3 timetable* You want to go to class today? *Looking at me*


*Feel weird with her "Do 'YOU' ". Sounds like referring to me huh?*


Me: *Looking at her* Ahhh, yea. *Turn to my bro* Eh, you want Geography and BM classes only right? *purposely ask my brother to show her it's my brother to get enrolled not me okay* =.=


Staff : Oh, this class will be at 7.55pm today. Which class you want
ar?? SMJK or SK one? *looking at me* SMJK all chinese wan, SK will have more malays wan. *looking at me again*


*Ish, hello~ cant you see my younger bro here? Is he invisible to you or what? Why keep looking at me!! Ding... Sheesh~*


Me: You want SK or SMJK? *Purposely ask my bro again to tell her it's not me going to register!!! It's him!!HIM HIM HIM!!! Iiiyyyorrrrr........ *


Bro : SK lar. C
incai lar.


Me : Ahh, give me SK lar
.


Staff : Ok, so you want to start your class today?? *looking at me again*


*WTF... look at me once more and i shall have no mercy on you lady*


Me : Yes, today start.


Staff: So, both of you registering isit?


*UUUuuuuuAAAAAaaaaaaRRRRRrrrrrGGGggggggHHHHhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*Damn it!!*
*DO I LOOK LIKE A FORM 3 STUDENT TO YOU, BLIND SHIT~!!!!*


Some told me it's a compliment, because i look "younger".
A few told me it's an insult..
But agree with the latter, it's a compliment if only i were referred to as Form 6
Or at least Form 5 okay...
Form 3 is just too much!!!
Seems like i look like a lil too.....
Dao gei... Kiddy...

=.=


.....Pffffttttttt.....

24 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

15 is too young..

prettyboy eric..haha

leekeng said...

hahhhaha so funny =)

Anonymous said...

from somebody:
y u think need to think so much? tats easy. 1st, u look younger than ur age. 2nd, she like u. tats wat i think la~

eliza natsuko said...

take it as a compliment :D
u look young! :D

jackychan said...

BUDAK xD

成亿 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
成亿 said...

haha, u look like a 15 yo???walao, that staff reali blind de lo...

成亿 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~eRiC~ said...

count anone: too kiddy =.=

leekeng: haha, hope u're not laughing at my kiddy look... >,<

Annonymous: haha, my friend said ur comment is funny.the second point u made.. btw, why are u so secretive, why "somebody"?

eliza: guess i have to take it...

jacky: u uncle lar u...

Sengaik: u also agree right.. which part of me look like one right...
>,<

said...

i dont think its insult or compliment... i think its funny~ hahahaha !!!!

AkU said...

LOL..for me..it's a compliment..

Chris said...

of cos is a compliment lor.. lol

~eRiC~ said...

Leu: funny merr?? hmmph...


Aku: Hmm, for me not so...

Chris: of cz it's not.. haha

Joel,约珥 said...

haha, u look very young la~~~

fufu said...

hahahahahaa.... she wants you to enroll so can see you more often lor... hahahaha

~eRiC~ said...

Joel: in other words means kiddy lor... haihz

Fufu: haha, crazy... no way

Chris said...

oh? y ler? u like to look older?

~eRiC~ said...

Chris: hah, rephrase it, "i'd like to look mature"...in a way older... ahha... not as form 3 kid.. =.=

fish said...

it's an insult~lolxx

Chris said...

haha,,, undersatnd...

Unknown said...

lol..which tuition centre?

~eRiC~ said...

fish: haha, i knew it!!

chris: ^^

Dhong: Pusat Tution Chee.. LOL

Kenji said...

HAHAHAHA! Getting worked up over nothing if you ask me! xD

Anonymous said...

I read about it some days ago in another blog and the main things that you mention here are very similar

AddThis Feed Button