Sunday, May 10, 2009

Second Thank You List

Finally it's the end of my first year degree in Uni, time really flies, remember the whining and complains i made weeks ago about the exams and piles and piles of assignments and reports to do? Well, im now always sit at home, watching tv, sleep, eat, sleep eat, hang out with friends. This is my daily routine. I feel all the burden are shoved off my shoulder all at once, i feel so light now... like a feather...Ahh... Anyway, now i have to revive whatever i've lost during the exam time, i've lost weight, looked dull and pale, etc.. sobz...

Anyway, here i am to make the second thank you list since many came to me telling me that i've forgotten about them wishing me just bcoz that i did not publish their names in the first list (previous post), Nah, that entry was made too early i guess, after that entry, there were more wishing txtes, and calls coming in. So didnt have the time to list them out... Sorry... ^^

~Tada~























I've got it finally!! Thanks to Alice ^^



Thanks a lot to those who wished me through:

Phone Call: Ei Leen (my 2year-contract gf), haha, nah, put u as first in the list larr.. XD, Chee Lupp (though he was quite late, LOLm nevermindm he was busy with his exams) & Ngoh Kongwit aka slut Willy ^^

SMS: HuiChing (da porky) ^^ , Daren (Foxy, you owe me a shopping spree XD), Premitha, Umaindren (nah, your name here, hehe, i wont forget you guys ge lar), Chee Hoe, Audrey da basset hound(hehe), Wai Teng.

MSN/Skype: Fiona (nah, reaffirmed your name here again lar, dont be mad at me ler, i remember u ler), Yin Teng (my first friend made in my life, haha)

Facebook: Hilyan, Angeline, Chika, Li Ching aka Lily, Audrey(again), Siew Wei, Carey, Ei Leen (again), Derrick, Moganasivan, Keng Yean, Timmy Moong, Sai Mun, Jun Fei, Jennifer.

& also to those who dropped comments on my page here & those in friendster, too many ler, you know who you are, hopefully i dont miss out anyone's name here now... Sorry if i do.. Hehe...

Shitty hell, my hp got infected by virus while uploading the picture above!!! Coz there's virus in my damn PC!!! Gosh, gotta send it for fixing on monday, gosh, cant afford my hp unfixed before goin down to KL this Tuesday!!!
:(

9 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

babi you... slut willy pulak!!!

Shiuji said...

Why dont have me again?

rexyion said...

wow...you sure got a lot of people you need to say thank you...hahaha...

Cedric Ang said...

Happy Belated birthday.

No need to say Thank You ..

eliza natsuko said...

oh? u're coming down to KL on tues? ^^
and hey.. where my portion of ur bday cake? XD

fuzpeiz said...

this makes mua hate u more weii

~eRiC~ said...

Willy: haha, u knw i always tease u with this name like what u did to me with other names.. ^^

Shiuji: i thought i've mentioned ur name dy wor in the previous post.. sei tamak guai..

peisin: ahha, im so free mer, duno wht to do also...

Cedric Ang: Oh, thank you..haha, of coz i nid to say..^^

Eliza: yea, this tues means tmr!! oh, haha, it was left in the fridge for too long dy by the time we finished our last paper, not nice dy, hehe, sowee..hehe. my chicken curry!!!ahah

Pei: why worrr... :(
nvm, as usual, u owiz say that to me :(

Anonymous said...

Lol.. ERIC!! MY 2 year contract bf..
haha..
thanks for the *thank you* list..
hope u enjoy ur hols..
miss u peeps!!

counting the days i'll be back!!

UMAINDREN said...

hahaha....noted.....
take care.eric.......
see u next month...
;-)

AddThis Feed Button