Monday, January 5, 2009

Goosebumps!!

Yesterday I was in Kampar,where my campus is located, to shift to my belongings from my old room to a new one a few blocks away. It has been 3 months plus since i last stepping my foot there. So there,yesterday when i opened my door room, swoosh...., a gust of wind with a kind of weird smell hitting right at my face.
I was like, "ewww, whts goin on in my 3months-virgin room?". & ahhhh!!!!it seems like molds are everywhere!!! At the edges of the desk, wardrobe, book rak, and even my books are covered with this white colour moulds alike!! Damn it!!! My books are all wet!Im not sure if those are moulds, but it's something like fungi-like white tiny bits growing on the surface.

Gosh, this is freaking me out. I had goosebumps when i see this whole thing happened in my room. I didnt get to take any pictures of it coz i was too disgusted to even think of it. Thankfully im moving out of this place. Gee, with my parents' help, i had to pack all my stuffs into plastic bags which in the end loads up in the car to bring back to my hometown and get all of them washed!! Even clothes inside the locked wardrobe are wet? What a freak is this!!!

And i got even more goosebumps when i was made to know it could be a possibility that there's this "something" in the room. Well, near where i stay there is a lake, and that's a place where my friends and i used to hang out till in the wee at night. So this "something", could be from the lakeside that follows me to my room and stays there. That explains how my room are all over with moulds, just like at the lakeside.Lol.. There's one unexplainable thing here that is how can moulds even grow on steels? Well, my bicycle was kept in the room for safety as i was not going back there for a good 3 months. At the bicycle handle, made of steel, are grown with this creepy white powder-like thingy. Moulds dont grow on steels do they. It was eerie enough at first when i was first told upon. But nah, im not that superstitious after all. But it did give me a good chill down to my spine. LOL
I believe it's the bad air ventilation that caused this disastrous scene. The water vapour that traps in the room plus with the effect of sun shining into the room through the window that is keeping the room warm and dampen all the time. ^^
Thought of taking a few specimens of the fungi/mould ahh whatever it is to the lab for further self-experiment. It could be some mysterious one of a kind micoorganism ever discovered in history!!^^

So now, feeling grateful im off to a brand new place. Not in that creepy room anymore. The new room definitely has better air ventilation, though smaller, but it's comfy & cooler coz it's at the highest floor(3rd floor)!! Sometimes i prefer a smaller room, it's easier for a lazy bump like me to not needing to move around to grab something. Just a few steps and grab, a few more and grab..lol

Moulds everywhere...................................


Lol, this is not my room, not as horrible....but gross enough to give me goosebumps for a good few hours. & im having it now while typing this...oh boy..

6 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

i would faint if my room turn to that... LOL give vern RM2 and ask her to clean for you :P (hope she won't read this hehehe)

Anonymous said...

haha!!!
that willy sue is fun XD
rm2 is too much just gv her rm1 enuf la...XD BOOM ur BLOG

vernz_08 said...

u ppl ar....
ah kor...
im reading it.....
damn u....like tat la...
rm2....
sui ppl org!!!!!!
yoke teng u r even worst....
rm1....
yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
clean urself la
mr babisai Eric....
im nt ur gf....
y shud i>?@!?
u can wait for willy n yoke teng to clean for u....
give them 0.50cents can d...enough for a glass of chinese tea....

Ad Infinitum said...

hmmm, might not be moulds but salt deposits if it's a salt water lake? Might be a combination of both?

jackychan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~eRiC~ said...

i need that room no more. i've got a brand new room now.Lol..vern can do it for me for free la..not even worth for RM1..wahahahha.

Willy, i will give you more than that coz u've translate a song for
me & still owing you.

Jacky, you owed me btw, 'smart', rmb?!!Lol

Jon, i've no idea what was that. It just creeps me out.haha

AddThis Feed Button