Sunday, July 19, 2009

The truth, MJ

"In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now I can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Evan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Evan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.” Now for the first time i can’t bear to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

Click me for the source ^^

I have a lot of sympathy to this poor man who supposed to be enjoying his life. (if the article is found to be true). Im sure many people would despise the self-centered Chandlers. The life of such a gifted man has just been destroyed by just the words came from a person's mouth?? It's really frustrating to see a legend of the world leave us in such a way. It's such a waste...

~God bless MJ~

11 comments:

fuzpeiz said...

gasp....
oh...i tink i too can extort money from u tat way..
be careful your ~B~
aaahahahahahaha

成亿 said...

ur blog reads like tabloid d le...

Kenji said...

SIGH!Idiots and retards... Greedy bastards and bitches... I have no other words to describe this act... But regardless, i still think MJ is the best, no matter what he did!

roycheong said...

MJ rocks..
His legend will live on..
Cheers...
(^oo^)

~eRiC~ said...

Fupei: you becareful of yours too.. You think it's that easy to extort me? think twice.....

SengAik: Ya meh....???

Kenji: You can say that again Kenji..

~eRiC~ said...

Roy: Yep, of course he is a legend.. Are you jacky's friend?

Shiuji said...

lol... he call Roy also... i tot u calling me...haha...

finally, jackson is "green white"... Wish you forgive this boy...

jackychan said...

yes sorlou XD roycheong is my friend...
not that shiuji roy...
shiuji!!!faster change your nickname...ray,rick or watever...dont call roy XD

roycheong said...

LOL..YUP..
(^oo^)

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

si jackie you so mean lorrr... what larrr... ask ppl to change name LOL

eric!!!! you are MJ big fans horrr?

~eRiC~ said...

Shiuji: Is Roy the oni name for u in this world?

Jackie: gei sui ar. ppl kenot named as roy ge meh...

Roy: oh, hi roy.. ^^

Willy: i am not a big fan of MJ lor~

AddThis Feed Button