Friday, November 28, 2008

No Online in Daytime!!

Damn it!!! I dont know what happen to my lappy that it can no longer go online with Wi-fi!!!
All this while i've been 'stealing' the wireless line from a nearby hotel at balcony but since yesterday there's something wrong with it...it shows the line signal detected is stronger than before, at one time it shows it's getting 99% of the line which i doubt it because of the distance from my balcony to the hotel...it just cant be...but i tried to connect to it, it keeps failing each time. Sometimes i could access to it but it says with limited access...but only after 10minutes im disconnected again!!! WTH!!

Oh boy, i tried centrillions of times reconnecting until at a point i felt like chucking off the laptop from the balcony!!! lol...poor my lappy, maybe it's not his fault perhaps...haha..
So im wondering if it's my lappy problem or the hotel did something to its line? it cant be them blocking me...there's no passwords required or whatsoever... i gotta try testing it at some other hotspots...it's pissing me off when i kept denied from going online...i just cant live without internet..lol.

So, i only able to go online at night when i got back to my other house...

6 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

line problem only la eric... they won't block your access...

if you really want to throw your lappy, throw in front my house la LOL

~eRiC~ said...

lol..i think you are right!!im now online!!!Weeee....

which house?taiwan or pahang?
lol..i throw my shoes at you then you know!!haha

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

hah! you wanna buy shoes from me then throw at my head? LOL

~eRiC~ said...

Kap!!Kap!!!
Exactly!!im so gonna do that!!

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

luckily you say kap... i worried you might said ka instead LOL

~eRiC~ said...

i know what 'ka' stands for ok of course i wont say that...lol
sawadeeKA...wakakaka

AddThis Feed Button