Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pai Seh

Geez...have you encountered a situation when you realised you have no enough cash to pay for your stuffs right at the face of the cashier? This just happened to me today...Oh boy, what an embarassment. I was at pdi browsing for clothes then i got my choices and headed to the counter to pay.
& then i was like "holy shit, i don't have enough money in my wallet. There was only 20bucks left!!Gee...Luckily i have my ATM card in my wallet...I was like "em, sorry, could you wait for me a second?" to the cashier. "I'll be back in 5". She(the cashier) was like "er, ok..." Quickly i ran to the nearby ATM machine and got my enough of cash and rushed back to the store. Noticed some of the staffs were looking at me like one kind. Geez...like i care?!!(act tough, lolz) In the end, i got a pair of white shorts which i have been longing for. ^^

& that day itself, with my brother, i've catched.
Madagascar : Escape 2 Africa. It was one heck of a funny show. It's recommended to those who wish to have a good 89minutes of laughter throughout the show.

This scene goes something like this :
Kowalski: [the penguin on the microphone] This is your captain speaking. I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we will be landing immediately. [everyone claps]
Kowalski: The bad news is we're crash landing.
Haha..one of the most memorable quotes from the show...

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button