Saturday, November 29, 2008

Boring.....

It has been boring lately since after the Penang trip... As now i hardly find anything to occupy my time & i have 2 months plus more to go before my next sem starts... Watching TVB soaps, english series, going online, playing computer games, PS2, playing piano, writing a lil' bit of songs, 'yum cha' with friends, sometimes goin out for movies, er... Oops, thats a lot.... XD Nah, maybe not so much of hardly occupying time, perhaps it's like having the same thing daily....eat, online,watch telly,play,sleep, eat, online, watch telly, play, sleep, etc.....boring....
Wanna do something extraodinary, something extreme!!!
Well, see, my postings are all getting dull too....
sigh...

Any idea anyone out there?give me a call if you want some outing. Im just too darn bored..lol

6 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

you can tfk when you are free lor... lol...

go apply for part time job since you are free. otherwise how you wanna pay me for using my phrase? and treat me dinner? LOL

~eRiC~ said...

tfk too much can get bored also lar...lol..

i just quit my part time job last 2 weeks ago...lol..
ni fang xin la ba...i got enough of 'sources' to 'treat' u...wakakaka
get it boy?!

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

hehehe hope you won't disappoint me LOL

~eRiC~ said...

No i wont my friend...XD

ging3rcola said...

hapi lo u

Anonymous said...

wei.. consider coming to aussie?? hihi..i belanja u makan wor..

AddThis Feed Button